Rayan Fouad Mustafa Azab was born in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and has lived in United States for over 20+ Years. As a young entrepreneur in America, Rayan established his first company when he we was 18 years old that grown to a world wide brand “AZDEF” with over 5 International Branches. His success in event management established his company as a leader in the production & entertainment industry.
The experience as a business owner coupled with valuable business relationships in Saudi Arabia led Rayan to pursue international business ventures. He has recently returned to The Gulf to work closely with companies to attract international businesses and partners to expand in the GCC. Rayan Azab has a Masters of Business Administration from The University of Liverpool.
Cinematographer, Director, Editor, Filmmaker, Sound Designer and Sound Mixer
I am currently Global Director for AZDEF Group a Group Company with different sectors. One being event production and management. We produce charity events, fashion shows, concerts, celebrity appearances, mall activations and family friendly events. I over see the relationships with all our potential and existing clients in our different regions. I am currently based in Dubai but travel to the US, Cape Town and Jeddah KSA often. Our event production and management company we stand out from most because of our A-Z services.
We produce several ever concepts for our clients, create budgets, sponsorship opportunities, PR/ Markeitng campaigns, produce events ambiences, and manage. We literally can do it all and most clients let us as it is beneficial to hire one company to oversee all aspects over having to outsource and coordinate ore then one company.
• Oversee activities directly related to making products or providing services.
• Meet with sponsors and organizing committees to plan scope and format of events, to establish and monitor budgets, or to review administrative procedures and event progress.
• Consult with customers to determine objectives and requirements for events such as meetings, conferences, and conventions.
• Monitor event activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and laws, satisfaction of participants, and resolution of any problems that arise.
• Design and implement efforts to publicize events and promote sponsorships.
• Negotiate contracts with such service providers and suppliers as hotels, convention centers, and speakers.
Event Manager and Relations